April/May Update

Hi guys,

Hope you are all well.

In Wales, we are in our 9th week of lockdown. Therefore I have to say that those weeks have been pretty uneventful but I thought I'd give you a quick update. I've not had much time to make progress with my ukulele projects as I have been completing my Accountancy exams. They are now over and I'm excited to have more time to devote to the ukulele.

The one thing that is making lockdown more bearable is the weather. Since lockdown began, we've had the most beautiful sunshine, which is unusual for April and May in Wales (although as I write this, the weather seems to have turned). For those of you that follow the
Cloud Uke instagram will have seen that I've been taking advantage of this and enjoying some ukulele practise in the sun and around the fire pit.



Apart from the weather, there's not much else to talk about -- How typically British.


Stay safe,

Lucy - Cloud Uke

Comments

  1. I never played Uke Jazz before, but sounds intriguing and exciting. Looking forward to your report :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts