Baritone Ukulele Fret Board Diagrams

Good morning everyone!

Recently I have been looking at optimising the use of the whole ukulele fret board. Over the next couple of weeks, I hope to focus on chord inversions. This is when you play a particular chord further up the fret board to give your music a little more depth.

I have provided the fret board diagram below to give a visual explanation of where each note is. I plan to share with you the methods I am currently using to learn these inversions and cover a number of commonly used chords.

Ukulele Underground have a video that explains how inversions work using the tuning GCEA - however the same can be applied to my DGBE diagrams. Click here for the video.

For a printable version of the Baritone Uke Fret Board Diagram, click here.



Comments

Popular Posts