About Me & Cloud Uke

Hi I'm Lucy - the face behind Cloud Uke,

I'm twenty years old from South Wales and I love to play the ukulele (especially the Baritone).  

I started playing the ukulele over 10 years ago during a very rainy summer holiday and I haven't looked back since. Coming from a musical family, music was rooted in my life from a very young age. My musical journey began before I can really remember with singing, shortly followed by playing the violin and also joining the local church choir for a number of years. 

The ukulele is now my main passion, with a particular interest in the Baritone Ukulele. 

My blog will be showcasing some of the resources I find useful - I hope you do too!!

Social media links:
Instagram - @clouduke
Twitter - @CloudUke

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts