Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you're all being made to feel special today!

Just a quick reminder that last week I posted the chords to 'Love Me Like You Do' to celebrate Valentine's Day! 


So if you haven't already, I recommend that you check the chords out by clicking here!

Here are some other song suggestions for Valentine's Day!

  • All About You - McFly
  • Another Love Song - Frank Hamilton and Jonny Wright
  • Beneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight? - The Lion King
  • Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
  • Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
  • Hopelessly Devoted to You - From Greas
  • How Long Will I Love You? - Ellie Goulding
  • Like I Can - Sam Smith
  • Love is an Open Door - Frozen
  • Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
  • Make You Feel My Love - Adele
  • Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
  • Open Up - Hudson Taylor
  • Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
  • Real Love - Tom Odell (cover)
  • Songbirds - Eva Cassidy
  • Stay With Me - Sam Smith
  • The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson
  • Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
  • Way Back into Love - Music and Lyrics
  • You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
  • You Give Me Something - James Morrison
  • Your Song - Elton John
  • Thanks for all your support and have a lovely day!
    x

    Comments

    Popular Posts